• You hire a stylist who is going to create the look you’ve always envisioned
• Your glam squad is taking care of the details, so all you have to do is show up to the trial run and wedding day
• The results last for the first look photo to the sparkler-lit sendoff
• You feel confident about the way you look. Because when your mom helps you slip into your dress, that’s the most important feeling
As a busy bride planning and prepping, it’s important that:
• You’re undercharging — or don’t know if you are! — wondering how you can build your HMU jobs to be more than a hobby
• You’re relying on vendor tags to get referrals...but they aren’t quite at the luxe level
• The stakes on a wedding day are high — you want to know you can deliver from inquiry to the bride’s final lip application
• Beyond posting a few pictures on social media, you don’t know how to put yourself out there
I continued to grow my business, snag a few awards, and serve brides a luxury hair and makeup experience — all while paying off my student loans and supporting my husband’s dream of becoming a firefighter. Now, this “little hobby” turned into a career that grows with me in every season — serving brides, their besties, and the bridal HMU artists who are hoping to do the same.
Emily is so fun to work with, and she desires to have your look be exactly what you envisioned it. As I look back on my wedding day, I was never once stressed about my makeup or any of my bridesmaids' makeup. Emily knew what I liked and knew I didn’t wear makeup often and created the perfect look for me and all of my bridesmaids! Not only did I love my look, but all of my bridesmaids and my mom also raved about their makeup! If only Emily could be at my house every morning helping me get ready! A must-have for your wedding!
Emily and her team were awesome to work with. They showed up on-time and were great at keeping on schedule which made the morning stress-free and so enjoyable. When she finished, there wasn't a change to be made. I felt beautiful, and also just like myself. Looking back through photos, I'm so thankful we had Emily and her team. They were great at glamming up everyone from flower girls to bridesmaids, moms and grandmas and making everyone look and feel beautiful. Emily and her team are a must for your special day!