I’ve been a professional Hair and Makeup Artist since the first generation iPhone. I taught myself everything I know, and now I’m a Bridal Hair and Makeup Artist for BHLD-dress-wearing, Tom Ford lipstick-loving brides and
their bridal parties.
That little “hobby” of mine went on to support my husband’s lifelong goal to become a firefighter and my dream of working on my own terms — doing work I *actually* enjoyed.
After my husband and I had our first child, our world was rocked to the core. Born with Cerebral Palsy, Jaxlee had to struggle to do basic developmental skills. In those early newborn days when I left her in the NICU instead of snuggling with her at home, something inside of me changed for good. Yes, I’m here to talk about how to make you look beautiful on your wedding day and how to turn your hobby into a career, but on my blogs and on my social accounts, you’ll also hear about my passion for clean living, special needs, and the faith that grounds me when everything feels hard.
The inside scoop inside my real-life:
1. Go-to makeup: Beautycounter, hands down, for the way it looks, lasts, and leaves you without any toxins.
2. Max # of weddings in one year: 65
3. When I have down time: Peloton, baby!
4. This store knows my credit card details by heart: Anthropologie, all the time
5. Go-to business resources: Jenna Kutcher and Britt Seva