Back to school for kids is usually synonymous with “lots of time in the car for mom.” AM I right?! After a full first week of school and driving everyday back and forth between Jaxlee’s therapy, there are a few items I just can’t live without.
I’m all about making life on the road easier and being prepared for just about anything (which is a joke because without a doubt there is always something I need that I don’t have). If you opened up my car, here are a few essentials you would find:
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer: I can literally put this on my face with my hands at the stop sign before I turn into the school parking lot. It gives me my moisturizer, SPF, and a little bit of tint!
- TweezerMan Eyelash Curler: This tool is the difference between my lashes pointing down towards the floor or up to the sky. I prefer to look awake at all times, thankyouverymuch.
- Yeti Daytrip Lunch Bag: Every mom knows they need to have snacks on hand. With how stinking hot it is here, this lunch bag has been saving my life (and my cold items).
- Hydro Flask– the 40 oz Big Mac Daddy: Between the scorching heat and breastfeeding, I need all the water I can get. Feels like I never have enough water on hand, but this Hydro Flask saves me (and keeps it COLD!).
- EO Deodorant Wipes: Let’s be honest, some mornings I’m moving so quickly (and trying to remember 42 things), I can’t remember if I put deodorant on. I carry these wipes for back up! #yourewelcome
- Beautycounter Lip Jellies: Between the vanilla scent and the buttery feel on my lips, I apply this lip gloss all day long for a moisturized polished lip.
- Car Organizer Tote: I’m working on the “organized” portion of this product, but I fill this tote with diapers, wipes, and extra clothes for everyone—including myself. Tripp has made a reputation for sharing his bodily functions well, so this mama has to be R E A D Y.
So, until an ad on Instagram or one of you influences me on the next best car essential, this is what I’ve got goin’ on.
Tell me, what am I missing from the list?!