Maybe you’ve already got your Christmas gift list organized, or maybe you’re waiting until Black Friday. But wherever you’re at on the spectrum of last minute shopper to Mrs. Clause herself, this gift guide is FOR YOU!
And if you want to make sure you’re not disappointed come December 25th, just copy and paste the link to this blog and text it to your honey. Win, win!
There are three gift categories, so you’re sure to find the perfect gift for any of the women in your life!
These are for the mama who needs and deserves a little extra TLC but often doesn’t want to spend more time away from the home/kids/family on appointments spent pampering herself. So, we bring the pampering to her!
- Cote Luxe Set: Who needs a mani/pedi right now? EVERYONE!
- Beautycounter Ultimate Renewal Bath + Shower Set: Give me 20 minutes alone in the bath and I know I come out a whole new person. Add some essential oils in there for added relaxing aroma and zen before jumping back into family life/needs.
- PMD Clean Facial Cleansing Device: It’s like a mini facial every night when you wash your face. This tool helps your cleanser penetrate your skin and assure to clean the dirt, oil and makeup off your face from the day. Plus the vibrations puts you in automatic relaxation mode.
The Clueless Man
Anytime my man gifts me something I didn’t directly ask for, he wins and I am feeling all the love!! This is an array of items any woman would feel special receiving.
- Anthropologie Tunic Sweater- Cedar: Not sure about her curves? Or what body type she has? This sweater is flattering for every age and shape, and the color will have her looking on trend as if you knew what you were doing.
- Beautycounter Bright Side Duo: she wants the brighter more youthful looking skin, but might not spring for this set herself because she always puts others’ “needs” first. Show her she deserves the Bright Side by gifting her this duo.
- Madewell Quilted Slippers in Recycled Faux Fir: Not your typical Christmas morning slippers. sourced with sustainable materials. She’ll thank you forever.
- Beautycounter Good Glow Body Duo: As the winter months are upon us, she might not be flaunting her skin but this set can keep her glowing all year long.
The Girl Who Has it All
The bestie, mom, mother-in-law who seems to already have every gift idea you have come up with. These items are a bit luxurious– a perfect fit for their finer taste. But you might JUST get them something they don’t already have. You are the hero that introduces them to something they can’t live without.
- Noonday Lavish earrings: I’m a huge Noonday fan, both for their look and the way they are made. An evergreen combo of glossy beads and textured fringe creates a bold pair of earrings that you’ll never want to take off.
- Primally Pure Blue Tansy Beauty Cream: 5-ingredient Blue Tansy Beauty Cream deeply nourishes the skin without clogging pores, powerfully soothes inflammation and reduces the appearance of aging.
- Slip Silk Pillowcase: An anti-aging, anti sleep crease, anti bedhead pillowcase that’s like an eight-hour beauty treatment every night.
- Beautycounter Radiant Skin Set: This radiance-boosting set is the age-defying gift that keeps on giving. BC’s best serum and the magic tool to keep your skin younger? Perfect.
Enjoy that glamorously green life. You deserve it!